Please observe the following guidelines and deadlines for applying for admission:
All applications for AP programmes September intake must be filed on www.optagelse.dk.
All applications for the February intake and all Top-Up-bachelor programmes must be filed on the
When you have applied for admission to one of our programmes, all information regarding your application is available on the ZIBAT Admission Portal. On the portal, you will find all information on where your application is in the process. All dialogue with our admission administration is facilitated through the ZIBAT Admission Portal. Unfortunately, the admission portal is not yet available through tablets and smartphones.
DEADLINES – SEPTEMBER ADMISSION – AP programmes
- 15 MARCH: Applicants with International entry qualifications (IB, EB, DFB, OIB or DIAP) or other foreign qualifications comparable to a Danish upper secondary education, and Danish students applying in quota 2
- 5 JULY: Applicants with Danish entry qualifications (STX, HHX, HTX, HF, EUX etc.) applying in quota 1
- After 28 JULY: Applicants can apply for available places
- Applications must be filed on www.optagelse.dk from 1 february
DEADLINES – SEPTEMBER ADMISSION – Top-up Bachelor programmes
- 15 MARCH: All Non-EU applicants, Danish and EU applicants without a Danish AP degree
- 1 JUNE: Danish and EU applicants with a Danish AP degree
- Applications must be filed on ZIBAT Application Portal from 1 february
DEADLINES – FEBRUARY ADMISSION – all available programmes
- 15 OCTOBER: Non-EU applicants and all applicants for top-up bachelor programmes, who have other entry qualifications than a Danish AP degree
- 1 DECEMBER: All other applicants
- Applications must be filed on ZIBAT Application Portal from 15 september
As from the September 2016 study start, certain NON-EU applicants are required to pay an application fee of EUR 100. Check under Application Fee if you are required to pay the application fee.