Details for admission:
- Deadline for Non-EU applicants
- All applicants with a European or a Danish degree.
Applicants for February admission can apply through ZIBAT Application Portal.
AP PROGRAMS – SEPTEMBER ADMISSION
- All applicants with non-Danish entry qualifications
- Applicants with Danish entry qualifications applying in quota 2
- Applicants with Danish entry qualifications applying in quota 1
After JULY 28: Applicants can apply for available places listed on our website
Applicants for AP Programs can apply through www.optagelse.dk from February 1
TOP-UP PROGRAMS – SEPTEMBER ADMISSION
- All Non-EU applicants, Danish and EU applicants without a Danish AP degree
- Danish and EU applicants with a Danish AP degree
Applicants for September admission for Top-up programs can apply through ZIBAT Application Portal from February 1st
As from the September 2016 study start, certain NON-EU applicants are required to pay an application fee of EUR 100. Check under Application Fee if you are required to pay the application fee.
When you have applied for admission to one of our programs, all information regarding your application is available on the ZIBAT Admission Portal. On the Admission portal, you will find all information on the status of your application. All communication regarding the status of your applications will be sent through the Admission Portal. It is therefore very important that you remember to activate your profile as soon as possible in order to receive an update from us.
Unfortunately, the admission portal is not yet available through tablets and smartphones.
If you need assistance with or have questions about the application procedure, please contact email@example.com. Please note that you can also apply through one of our agents and representatives.