You should begin your planning of an exchange in good time before departure. We recommend to start your planning ½ – 1 year before your intended exchange. Procedures take time, there are many opportunities to be evaluated and further a number of practical issues you must decide before you are good to go.
You should explore:
- The desired/intended place to study
- Decide upon a study program to study
- Search for opportunities for financial support
- Linguistic preparation, language tests and other tests if needed
- The journey, residence permit/study visa, immunizations, etc.
- And most likely a lot more
Here you can find more information on:
The student is assigned with a local a contact person at ZIBAT/EASJ. The contact person will stay in touch with the students during the exchange. This is among others to ensure that the exchange progress as planned and if changes, that they are consistent with requirements. Be sure you know your contact person before you leave!