You are only a few steps away from being able to file your application for your study abroad exchange semester with ZIBAT.
FOR INTERNATIONAL EXCHANGE APPLICANTS (PARTNER INSTITUTIONS) ONLY:
STEP 1: Fill in the Student Application Form
(You find the template in International downloads – left hand side menu box)
Alternatively you provide us with the following information:
|Partner institution||Student name||Date of birth (dd-mm-yyyy)||Nationality||Gender (F or M)|
PLEASE NOTE: Despite our application deadlines - please provide the above information as early as possible for the selected candidates since only a limited seats are available for each study start!
STEP 2: Prepare the following documents/documentation:
- Fill in and prepare the Erasmus Plus Learning Agreement for selected candidates. Please observe that we both need the scanned pdf copy as well as the MS-word document when you file your application.
(Templates are found in Erasmus Plus downloads in left hand menu box)
- Prepare CV for selected applicants. Template available here.
- For the selected candidates, Transcripts of Records form the last two semesters (minimum)
- Passport copy – only the “identification” page
STEP 3: File the application (STEP 1 and STEP 2 documents) by e-mail to email@example.com
- One document scanned in high quality as one pdf file, NOT photos
- All pdf files grouped together in one zip file named the students full name
- NOTE: the ERASMUS PLUS LEARNING AGREEMENT both as pdf and MS-word document besides the scanned pdf file
STEP 4: The Admission Process