Here you can find the relevant downloads needed for filling in your application with us.
Only for International applicants. Erasmus Plus applicants go to Erasmus Plus!
STEP 1: Student Applicant Form
STEP 2: International Learning Agreement
All exchanges must be agreed by using the Learning Agreement template. Here you can download (wordformat) the blank template of Learning Agreement.
International Learning Agreement – writeable word format
Instructions on how to fill in the Learning Agreement:
The template is divided into 3 sections: Before Mobility; During Mobility and After Mobility.
You ONLY fill in the relevant parts under the Before Mobility Section
1. Insert the relevant academic year and student name in “page header”
2. First box on page 1: Fill in the relevant information under “student” and “sending institution”
3. Second box, “Before the Mobility – Table A”:
Here you copy the course information (course name and ECTS) from the relevant semester you wish to join with us. You find the Exchange semesters we offer here: http//zibat.dk/programmes-2/
4. Third box: Here you indicate your proficiency in “ENGLISH”
5. Fourth box: “Before the Mobility – Table B”:
Here you write the course information (course name and ECTS) which your home institution (sending institution) upon completion of the exchange semester will recognize towards the home institution major. Please note that the sending institution must recognize an exchange
6. Send us the completed draft Learning Agreement (step 1-6) as a Word document by email. We will finalize the draft and confirm by sending you the signed Learning Agreement as a pdf document for student and sending institution commitment (signatures).