Processing of your application
All applications for AP programmes must be filed on www.optagelse.dk. The deadlines and confirmation dates of the central KOT system applies.
All applications for Top-up Bachelor programmes must be filed on the ZIBAT application portal https://efteroptag.optagelsesportal.dk/easj/
To accommodate international students (non Danish applicants), we normally process your application as follows:
CONFIRMATION OF APPLICATION
- when you send your Signature Page or top-up application to firstname.lastname@example.org, you will receive an auto-reply confirming receipt
- when you apply using your Nem-ID, you will only receive the confirmation on www.optagelse.dk, where you can also see, if we have downloaded your application.
- When you apply on our application portal, you will receive the message “The application is sent”
- As soon as your application is registered in our system, you will receive a welcome e-mail from the ZIBAT Admissions portal with log-in details. If you have not received this e-mail a week from the day you filed your application, please first check your spam-mail. If still not received, then please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
CONFIRMATION OF APPLICATION STATUS
- We will check as soon as possible, whether we have received the necessary documentation and you fulfil the admission requirements
- If one or more documents are missing, we will send you a message through the Admissions Portal and you must upload the missing document(s) to www.optagelse.dk (for AP programmes) or on the Admissions Portal (for top-up bachelor programmes only) before a certain deadline. It is important that you upload the missing document(s) on time, as otherwise, we will disregard your application. Please check your e-mail in-box on a regular basis as it is your responsibility to meet the deadline. Please also check your spam-mail for safety’s sake
- If you are qualified, you will be informed through the Admissions Portal
- If you are not qualified, you will also be informed through the Admissions Portal
- All NON-EU applicants (fee paying students) must sit for an admission interview. The admission interview is an important part of our international recruitment process. The interview is performed by one of our admission officers (either in your home country or in Denmark). The date for such an interview will be informed in a separate e-mail. For this personal interview you must bring all relevant educational documents in original (no photo copies) since we need to confirm the validity of the documents you have forwarded together with your application.
- Based on our preliminary evaluation of Quota 2 applications, we may invite selected applicants to sit for an interview also.
CONFIRMATION OF CONDITIONAL/FINAL ADMISSION
- When all the applications have been evaluated and the interviews conducted, we will select the students who will be offered admission, usually at the end of April for NON-EU applicants and at the beginning of May for EU/EEA applicants
- If you are selected, but have not yet passed your final exams, you will receive a Conditional Admission Notice. This means that we find you qualified and offer you admission provided you pass your final exams
- If you are selected and already have passed your final exams, you will receive a Final Admission Notice, but only if you have ZIBAT as your first priority. You must then sign and return the Student Contract within 10 days to confirm your place. If you don’t return it on time, your place may be offered to another student
- If you are not selected, you will be placed on a waiting list. If another student does not accept the offered place, this place will instead be offered to a student on the waiting list
- Once you have confirmed your admission, you will receive an e-mail from the campus where you re going to study. This e-mail will be sent in August (for September study start) or in January (for the February study start). If you have not received this e-mail two weeks before the study start, please send an e-mail to the contact person mentioned in your admission letter
If you need assistance with the application procedure, please first consult the QUICK GUIDES available here.. If you have further questions, please send an e-mail to our International Admissions Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please check your e-mail in-box on a regular basis as it is your responsibility to meet the respective deadlines. Please also check your spam-mail for safety’s sake.